AVIOR SWISS AG
Warranty conditions of AVIOR SWISS AG
AVIOR SWISS AG WAAGGASSE 5 8001 ZURICH grants a 5-year guarantee for the Atlantis/Poseidon, which is used in private households, in addition to its warranty rights against the seller under the following conditions. 2 year guarantee on other Avior Swiss accessories.
The guarantee is only granted if the Avior Swiss products were purchased from AVIOR SWISS AG.
- 1. Defects will be remedied by AVIOR SWISS AG within the guarantee period. The guarantee service is provided by AVIOR SWISS AG, at the discretion of AVIOR SWISS AG, through repairs, replacement of defective parts or replacement of the device. The execution of warranty provisions does not result in an extension or a new start of the warranty period, unless the device is replaced. Replaced parts become the property of AVIOR SWISS AG.
- 2. The warranty does not cover damage or defects that arise from improper connection, improper handling or transport, repairs or modifications by unauthorized persons, or non-observance of the instructions for use. In particular, if AVIOR SWISS AG’s operating or maintenance instructions are not followed or if other care products are used that do not correspond to the original specifications, any warranty will also be void.
- 3. The purchase receipt stating the purchase date and device type serves as proof of the warranty claim. To simplify the process, the purchase receipt should also contain the following information – if possible: name and address of the buyer and the serial number of the device
- 4. The guarantee services are provided in Switzerland. No warranty service is provided for devices that were not purchased in Switzerland or brought to another European country.
- 5. In particular, there is no guarantee case if:
- – the error is due to a disruption in the network
- – the error was caused by external influences
- – the error was caused by improper operation
- – the device has errors due to opening the screws
The guarantee services are provided in Switzerland after prior agreement with the service hotline on +41 (0) 41 501 41 10, or by sending to or by handing over to:
AVIOR SWISS AG
SCALES 5 | 8001 ZURICH
+41 (0) 41 501 41 10 (Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
The customer must bear any transport costs incurred for sending the Avior Swiss device or the Avior Swiss to the guarantor’s address.
We congratulate you on choosing the Avior Swiss AG dry steam cleaner.
Please read the instructions for use carefully.
Please check pipes and hoses for blockages.
Please do not let the Atlantis/Poseidon run without water. If you have any questions about the care and maintenance of your Avior Swiss device, please contact AVIOR SWISS AG. (Address see below).